14th April 2014
11th March 2014
- Quartermaster's Database released
26th February 2014
- Events can have badge requirements added to them.
17th February 2014
- Ability to view badges due by person
9th January 2014
- Send emails to parents with links to specific areas of My.SCOUT with mail-merge facility
6th January 2014
- Ability for parents to complete the census for you through My.SCOUT
16th December 2013
28th October 2013
- Adult sections now have Young Leader role in the "patrol".
24th October 2013
27th September 2013
- New look for Personal Details, with photos
- All settings moved into one place
12th September 2013
- View and edit account details for online payments
5th September 2013
- Email system (mailing lists) now sends TO users instead of BCC.
29th August 2013
- Old payment requests can be hidden from leader's online payment pages
15th August 2013
- Date of birth can be included in In Touch
8th July 2013
- Leaders can now see when parents last logged into My.SCOUT/My.GUIDE
25th June 2013
- Parent rota - in your programme and available to parents on My.SCOUT/My.GUIDE
- Group Text By Phone - a text message relay system
- Ability to share programmes between sections
- Ability for parents to edit personal details in My.SCOUT/My.GUIDE
10th June 2013
- New 'reserved' state in My.SCOUT/My.GUIDE
- Columns can be marked as compulsory to be filled in on My.SCOUT/My.GUIDE
- Mobile friendly page for parents editing columns in My.SCOUT/My.GUIDE
- Payment statuses are coloured - red/orange/green
- Warn if pending payments when deleting/transferring members
4th June 2013
- Badge stock page with shopping lists
3rd June 2013
- Track changes to events (audit trail)
- Added event summary view
- Added ability to award badges in bulk
- Export gift aid as grid
- Added senior sixer badge and young leader belt
- ScoutSites: Added event view and ability to restrict programmes to future-only
21st May 2013
- Various new tutorial videos
14th May 2013
- Clear selection option in drop-down boxes
9th May 2013
- The Gift Aid system has been updated with HMRC's new requirements of house name/number and postcode.
8th May 2013
- Badge requirements can be added to the programme directly without needing activities.
- Email system copes with sending to multiple recipients at once
7th May 2013
- My.SCOUT and My.GUIDE badge pages can now show custom text
- Changed row highlight colours
- Fixed Young Leader badge position in My.SCOUT
25th March 2013
- New look inside OSM/OGM launched with menus moved to the top
- Pay Now buttons in payment schedules can be disabled or time restricted
- Payments can be exported to CSV
- Events in My.SCOUT can be set to disable booking
- Programme times can be shown in My.SCOUT
- Email 'columns' can be specified in mailing lists
- Terms can be deleted
- Notepad can be downloaded
- Events can have file uploads for My.SCOUT
9th March 2013
- Adult sections can now use My.SCOUT and have access to the programme planner
- Launch of new pre-login website
7th March 2013
- Advanced email system (mailing lists, attachments and delivery reports)
- Advanced email editor (to reduce errors from pasting content from rich editors)
15th February 2013
- Parents only get emailed asking for money once per schedule per session
- Event columns in My.SCOUT can be renamed
- Notification of subscription coming to an end
14th February 2013
- Ability to archive invoices
- Events drop-down now also includes the start date
- Custom fields can be shown in mobile app
9th February 2013
2nd February 2013
- Full CSV importer and default terms created to improve getting started experience
13th January 2013
- Optional attendance limit for events
4th January 2013
- My.SCOUT was launched for parents with events, online payments, programme and badge view.
10th December 2012
- Create repeating meetings
- Add activities to meeting by name and/or date
6th December 2012
- Warning if you add a meeting outside your current term dates.
- Warning if you try to add a term with end date before start date.
- Allow API access to events for Adults.
- Tweaked import from CSV wording for waiting list.
- Estimate section size predictor moving on date based on age.
30th November 2012
- Email delivery reports
- Number of selected members in Scout Details to aid with counting
- Horizontal lines on section size predictor
5th November 2012
- Totals for flexi-records, gift aid and attendance now visible at the bottom of each column.
- Number of members and leaders displayed in the Scout Details page.
- Badge stock made available to all subscription levels.
8th October 2012
- Events notepad has more formatting, including colours, fonts, and page breaks.
6th October 2012
- WordPress plugin/theme released
- Extra 9 fields in Scout Details
30th September 2012
- Attendance register cosmetic bug fix
- Mobile OSM fix - duplicate new scouts being entered when there's flaky internet
- Startup tips available from Help - Startup Tips
19th September 2012
- Simplified the transfer and delete member dialogs
- Section size predictor ordered by birthday
- Ability to archive events
- Finance screen's date column is orderable
- Ability to change section name at bottom of administration page
9th September 2012
- Scout badge updates - camper has nights away field
- Explorer badge updates - missions are split into four badges
- Export patrols as PDF
- Better labelling of patrol leaders etc
8th September 2012
- Email and last login shown in Leaders Access page.
5th September 2012
- Gift Aid donations can now be tracked
24th August 2012
- UK date format is now the default, the original generic unambiguous format can be selected in Account - Prefereces.
23rd August 2012
- Sending emails works in IE and weird characters removed
7th August 2012
- Added a failed login attempt counter/lockdown
22nd July 2012
- ScoutSites.org.uk launched
- Patrol points (and on mobile app)
- Mobile app can add new members
13th July 2012
- Ability for members to be in more than one section at a time
- SMS delivery reports
7th July 2012
- Finance invoices can be deleted
4th July 2012
- District/county dashboard available
17th June 2012
- Option to hide members who have completed the badge (Account - Preferences), overridable at top-right of each badge screen.
- Activity downloads available from mobile app
- Ability to mark members as absent (i.e. informed absence)
- Popup to warn before quitting to help accidental back button usage (you can disable this behaviour in Account - Preferences)
8th June 2012
- Event notepads autosave after 30s
- Custom column order reversed so new ones appear on the left
6th June 2012
- Stock count update check
- Irish badge differences coded - ability to add levels to badges
30th May 2012
- Due badge title can be clicked to go to badge
- Section size prediction - keeps last date, and shows end age
23rd May 2012
- iPhone update - bug fixes and notepad viewer
29th April 2012
- Ability to send emails from Scout Details page (Silver)
- Activity titles/tags/badges cannot be edited by subsequent editors to preserve the originals
- Cubs fitness challenge "two new sports" split into two.
24th April 2012
- Australian scouts released
- Ability to add custom badges
- Ordering of finances invoice
- Flexi-records don't export leaders patrol to PDF
15th April 2012
- In Touch can export all fields (except patrol)
- Custom columns disappear according to terms
13th April 2012
- PDFs have group/section name in footer
- Duke of Edinburgh awards added to Activity Badges
- Added audit trail
7th April 2012
- Section Size Predictor - allowed entries to be deleted and deleted kids removed
- Chief Scouts Silver - outdoor plus made optional
- Mobile OSM updates API permissions on each login
- Mobile OSM doesn't totally bomb if no youth sections
24th March 2012
14th Feb 2012
- Leaders removed from badge summary
- Mobile app fixes, and number attending shown
- Parents and notes can be hidden, and also made visible in mobile app
- Customisable delimiter for exporting email addresses
- Advanced select in attendance register
12th Feb 2012
- Ability to view/edit previous section records
- Badge summary shows date, not just 'Yes'
- Mobile app fixes
7th Feb 2012
- Joined movement date no longer required for adults.
- Check email addresses on register/add leader.
5th Feb 2012
- New mobile version released (v1.71 - android and iphone)
- Due badge list on PDF prints out number of bages needed
- Export to spreadsheet for IE fixed
- Slightly more iPad friendly
- All bug fixes completed
5th Feb 2012
- Facebook comment widget on activities
12th Jan 2012
- Android 1.55 released, with editable events, flexi-records and contact details.
- IE9 compatibility fixed.
1st Jan 2012
- Online Guide Manager was born!
28th Dec 2011
- New look on pre-login pages made live.
- Ability to delete finance budgets and entries - right-click them.
18th Dec 2011
- Coming up box on dashboard.
27th Nov 2011
- Import from CSV.
- Age shown in section size planning page.
- Leaders appear in advanced select list.
- Ability to show age, patrol and date of birth in flexi-records.
26th Nov 2011
- Core badges section added.
- Events into Mobile OSM.
- Text after phone numbers ignored by SMS and Mobile OSM.
24th Nov 2011
- Times in events and programme.
23rd Nov 2011
- Configurable options in scout details for mobile app
22nd Nov 2011
- Finance permission added
- Flexi-Record permission added
21st Nov 2011
- Badges can be awarded in mobile app
- Present kids remain marked in mobile app
20th Nov 2011
- Scout contact details in mobile app
17th Nov 2011
- New forum to replace Google Groups.
9th Nov 2011
- Startup tips to hopefully answer some of your questions and inform you about weird and wonderful features!
8th Nov 2011
- Programme sync to Google Calendar
31st Oct 2011
- Attendance register tooltips over headers to show programme title.
- Ability to hide your section from transfer and section size prediction lists (the tickbox at bottom of the Administration page).
30th Oct 2011
- Predicted section sizes.
- Activity rating.
29th Oct 2011
28th Oct 2011
- New activity download uploader.
- New look for index page with graphical usage stats.
- iPhone/iPad update.
- Attendance register fix for badge completion.
- Expected join date not compulsory for waiting list.
23rd Oct 2011
- Scout Details column names can be edited.
22nd Oct 2011
- Waiting list section type.
- Ability to mark the date when the scout transferred out to reduce clutter.
- Young leader missions/modules in explorer challenge badges.
- Leaders can be added to section records by enabling the 'Leaders Patrol'.
17th Oct 2011
- Export events to PDF
- Export flexi-records to PDF
- Export attendance register to PDF
16th Oct 2011
- Ability to add/view more than one campsite at a time.
- Badges marked as started after accidental edits will no longer be marked as started.
- Spreadsheet generator bug fix for multi-section access.
- Select all option in advanced select drop-down.
- Can select patrol/leadership position when adding new member.
- Can't make an activity public without a description.
- Tick box to confirm activities are different when adding them.
- Events display number of people coming etc.
9th Oct 2011
There have been various minor things between the last update and now!
- Android app updates
- Allow hiding of android app advert.
- Leader Access shown right from the start, without the need for a term/scout.
12th Sept 2011
- Adult section type.
- Remove user from section access.
- Badge links in activity are clickable.
2nd Sept 2011
- Notepad on dashboard to replace challenge overview to allow users to leave each other notes. Also added twitter feed to dashboard.
- New activity - detect similar existing activities.
- Extra records can now appear in menu.
- Spreadsheet format changes.
- Events can be deleted.
31st August 2011
- Extra Records to facilitate things like recording subs, cub of the week and so on.
28th August 2011
- Finance tracking
- Grids limit size to allow headers to be seen at all times.
- Contact Us page allows user to grant Ed their access.
26th August 2011
- Video tutorials added (x3)
- Sliding status box added for saves/fails
25th August 2011
- Select scouts by patrol/event/meeting.
24th August 2011
- Appending L (leader - i.e. patrol leader/sixer) and AL (assistant leader - i.e. assistant patrol leader/seconder) to patrol column in scout details section.
- Add meeting to programme without having to add an activity.
- Export programme for entire term to PDF, with the new Summary field shown.
- Moved Account and Help menus to drop-down menus in title bar.
- API access enabled.
Rainbow, Brownie, Guide and Senior Section leaders should visit Online Guide Manager.
© 2011, 2014 Online Youth Manager Ltd.