Tissue Pom Pom
TIssue Christmas Decoration
Coloured Tissue paper, Paper cup, pencil, scissors, needle & thread
1. Draw circles on folded tissue paper by drawing round a paper cup.
2. Cut out the circles.
3. Fold 12 Circles of tissue paper int quarters.
4. Thread the corner of each one on to a knotted piece of thread.
5. When you have threaded all 12 circles on, tie a knot as tight as you can.
6. Leave a length of thread to tie the pompom up with.
7. Open out each circle to make a ball shape.
- craft, cutting, quick, few resources
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements