Online Scout Manager

Making leaders’ lives easier

Online Scout Manager has been designed by leaders for leaders - it gives you the ability to do all of your administration in one simple, secure, system.

Get started for Free

How can OSM help me?

  • Quick and easy record keeping
  • Badge management
  • Programme and event planning
  • Parent portal and communications
  • Financial tracking
  • Safe, secure and data protection act compliant
  • Works offline too – any device, anywhere, anytime!

Easy badge record keeping

Badge records can be automatically updated based on your programme and attendance register.

Learn more
OSM has helped enormously to ensure badges, which is a big part of Scouting that the kids love, are recorded without too much effort. Not forgetting the reduction on admin hassle.
Dean Maragh, Assistant Beaver Scout Leader, 35th Sheffield (St Oswald's) Scout Group

Easy group management

Communicate with your group and manage your members' progression through the organisation.

Learn more
I don’t know how we managed without it! Records are more accurate and completing my census was a piece of cake! My leaders are benefitting by cutting down their paperwork to give them more time to concentrate on providing activities.
Angela, Group Scout Leader, 1st Denmead Scout Group

Easy programme planning

Plan and improve your programme with our enormous database of over 15,000 activities contributed from leaders worldwide.

Learn more
Online Scout Manager is truly first class. It saves hours of administration and so easy to set up and keep records and programmes up-to-date. One truly marvelous feature is that it gives your access to literally hundreds of programme ideas.
Alan, Cub Scout Leader, Ash Green

Easy parent communication

My.SCOUT, the parent portal, allows parents to help you with your administration and gives them the tools to sign up to events, see the programme, view badge progress and more.

Learn more
My.SCOUT is 100% superb – it has saved me absolutely heaps of work and I can’t thank you enough OSM! 95% of parents say the system is ‘’fantastic’’ and the other 5% are the ones that can no longer get away without paying!
Jeanette, Cub Scout Leader, 175th Derby Panther Pack