Report Copyright Infringement
View in OSM UK View in OSM NZ
Learning their names, greetings and Cub Promise in BSL
Fingerspelling chart, attached
Greetings Chart, attached
Cub Promise in BSL
Give cubs a few minutes to learn how to sign their name in British Sign Language, giving them an idea what it's like to be deaf or mute.
Then let the Cubs practice signing different greetings
If time allows get them to re-affirm the Cub Promise in BSLI
If you have enough helpers you could run this as three different bases, to make it easier to teach the Cubs each of the tasks
- British sign language
- Disability Awareness
- Disability Awareness - Deaf
- Disability Awareness hearing
- Communicator - Disabilities
- Disability Awareness - Fingerspell
- Disability Awareness - Fingerspelling
- Disability Awareness - Sign language
Rainbow, Brownie, Guide and Senior Section leaders should visit Online Guide Manager.
© 2011, 2018 Online Youth Manager Ltd.