Wrap the Gift
Game in which pairs can only use one hand to wrap the best gift
Wrapping Paper, Tape, Box, Scissors
- Divide the people into pairs. Ask them to stand around a table.
- Give every pair a piece of gift-wrapping paper, scissors, a roll of tape and a box.
- The fun part of the game is that players in each pair have to put one arm around each other. This leaves them with just one hand each to play the game.
- As the sign for start goes off, the players need to wrap the box with the gift paper. Since they are bound together, each player can use only his left hand and another his right hand. They have to wrap the box as fast as they can but certainly not at the cost of neatness.
- The pair which is first to wrap the box and in a beautiful style is the winner of the game.
- christmas games
- quick Games
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements