Report Copyright Infringement
View in OSM UK View in OSM NZ
Clear your meeting grounds, local church grounds, area or park free from litter
Refuse sacks, disposable rubber gloves, grabbers, first aid kit and a Leader's assistance
In pairs or Sixes, clear your meeting grounds, local church grounds, area or park free from litter
Caution : explain to Cubs prior to leaving the dangers of picking up broken glass, sharp metal objects, needles, and dog poo etc
If in any doubt, ask your Leader before picking up and remember to wash your hands after the activity.
Dispose of all collected rubbish in a proper manner.
- friendship challenge
- Global Challenge
- promise challenge
- Community - [NONE]
- Environment Partnership - Assess
- Environment Partnership - Complete
- Environment Partnership - Identify
- Environment Partnership - Plan
- Friendship - Community
- Global - Environment
- Global Conservation - Clearing
- Global Conservation - Litter
- Global Conservation - Local issue
- Global Conservation - Recycling
- Global Conservation - Troop activity
- Navigator - Walk
- Outdoor - Activity
- Promise - Help others
Rainbow, Brownie, Guide and Senior Section leaders should visit Online Guide Manager.
© 2011, 2018 Online Youth Manager Ltd.