Emergency Aid - Minor Bleeding
Report Copyright Infringement
View in OSM UK View in OSM NZ
A session to help Cub Scouts and Scouts understand how to deal with minor bleeding.
Variety of Sterile dressings
1. In small groups, cubs try and put tasks for dealing with minor bleeding in correct order.
2. Leader discusses correct order.
3. Allow cubs to practise cleaning imaginary cuts and applying plasters (care needed re: allergies)
- emergency aid
- first aid
- Community - First aid
- Emergency Aid - Minor and Major Bleeding
- Emergency Aid - Minor bleeding
- Emergency Aid - Minor cuts etc.
Rainbow, Brownie, Guide and Senior Section leaders should visit Online Guide Manager.
© 2011, 2017 Online Youth Manager Ltd.