OSM
Leaders Login Parents Login
Online Scout Manager - designed by scouts for scouts

Sponsored Skip

Report Copyright Infringement View in OSM UK View in OSM NZ

Description

In conjunction with the British Heart Foundation hold a sponsored skip - Jump Rope for Heart

Resources

Enough skipping ropes for each Beaver plus 1 long rope

Instructions

Practice beforehand.
At the event have the Beavers skip in pairs, on their own or see how many people can skip with leaders turning the long rope
20% of the money raised is kept by the Group, the other 80% goes to BHF for research into the cause and treatment of heart disease in children and teenagers

Tags

Badge Links


Terms of Use, Cookies & Privacy Policy | Security & Data Protection Act | About Us
OSM

Rainbow, Brownie, Guide and Senior Section leaders should visit Online Guide Manager.

© 2011, 2017 Online Youth Manager Ltd.