Cubs to walk around the locality; photographing road signs and using the Green Cross Code and other types of pedestrian crossing
Cameras, Hi Vis Coats
1. Take Cubs on a pre determined route around the town.
2. Take photographs of as many different road signs as you can find
3. Get the Cubs to demonstrate the Green Cross Code when crossing the road
4. Get the Cubs to demonstrate using a Zebra Crossing and Pelican Crossing
5. Once back in the hall, upload the pictures to a laptop and get the cubs to identify the signs they have photographed