Design a Keyring
Design a keyring to give to a loved one or friend - or to just keep for themselves!
Note: We used heart-shaped keyrings to celebrate St. Valentines Day, and used this activity along with an archery session (the pack split into 2 groups, 1 hour on each) for our 'Cupid's Challenge'
blank plastic keyrings with paper inserts (http://www.bakerross.co.uk/product-Design-a-Heart-Keyring-E775.htm)
stick on gems/glitter etc.
camera, photo printer and paper
laptop for sizing the images to fit into the keyring
1. Cubs all take a photo of each other
2. Cubs/Leaders help them to 'size' the images on a laptop/computer and then print the images onto photo paper
3. Cubs cut out their picture using the keyring insert as a template and fit into the keyring
4. Cubs decorate the template to make the 'back' of the photo with a design or a message of their choice
5. Cubs assemble their keyring and decorate the outside if they want to
- craft activity
- Design and creativity
- valentines day
- Creative - Computer craft