done in sixes, each six has a base with a team bucket, object of game is to be the team with the most pegs in their bucket.
Buckets x amount of teams playing
Pegs x 5 per child
2x box for game
1. Give 5 pegs to every player
2. Pegs must be clipped to the back of the player
3. decide whether to play all teams together or to play them in pairs against each other.
4. Each member can only remove 1 peg at a time and put it in their team box before going to get another peg.
5. If a player looses all 5 pegs that player sits out for the remainder of the game.
6. The team with the most pegs in their bucket is the winner
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements