Report Copyright Infringement
View in OSM UK View in OSM NZ
Make a self sustaining mini garden.
3 square metres land, large stones/bricks/logs, broken plant pots/tin cans, straw or dry sticks, length of wire, garden twine, mixture of well-draiing topsoil and compost plus some well rotted manure, several 5ft garden canes or similar.
See uploaded files
- gardening, community challenge
- Global Challenge Beaver
- Environment Partnership - Assess
- Environment Partnership - Complete
- Environment Partnership - Identify
- Environment Partnership - Plan
- Experiment - Investigate
- Experiment - Predict
- Global - Environment
- Global - Plants
- Hobbies - Explain
- Hobbies - Take part
Rainbow, Brownie, Guide and Senior Section leaders should visit Online Guide Manager.
© 2011, 2018 Online Youth Manager Ltd.