The Number Game
Work as a Patrol to display the numbers as quickly as possible.
- Download the worksheet and print the list
- Print the set of numbers (one set of numbers per team)
Goal: Fool other teams into choosing your teamâ€™s definition.
How to Play The Number Game:
1. Arrange everyone into teams of 6. Hand each team a set of numbers and ask everyone to take a number. Have the team elect one person to be the leader of the team.
2. The goal of the game is to be the first team to rearrange themselves to the number that you call. The leaders can help rearrange them to their appropriate positions. Once the team rearranges themselves, they have to raise their hands and stand in place.
3. The first team to arrange themselves correctly receives one point. The team that reaches 10 points wins the game.
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements