An easy, messy, fun craft which ends with Beavers creating a foam trunk!
Small strong plastic drinks bottle with bottom cut off (500ml), a few old towels (cut into circles to fit bottle of bottle), washing up liquid and water.
1. Cut bottom off a small plastic bottle.
2. Secure circular piece of towelling around cut bottom with elastic band (tie tightly otherwise the towel flies off!!)
3. Make up a small bowlful but strong solution of washing up liquid and water.
4. Dip towelled end of bottle into solution and blow through neck end of bottle.
FUN BUT GETS VERY FOAMY!! WORKS BETTER OUTDOORS BUT CAN BE DONE INDOORS IF YOU ARE WILLING TO MOP UP AFTERWARDS.
- washing up liquid
- Creative Activity - Take part
- Experiment - Investigate
- Experiment - Predict