Make a healthy meal filled with numerous colourful vegetables.
Peppers (red and green)
1. Measure out a portion of cous cous for each child and mix with the amount of water required for amount of cous cous.
2. Leave to stand for about 5 minutes. During this time, talk to the Beavers about the healthy foods/vegetables that they are going to put in their cous cous and how to make it look appealing.
3. Have vegetables in separate bowls and let the Beavers choose what vegetables they want to include in their cous cous. Encouraging Beavers to try new foods.
4. Let the Beavers eat their meal or take it home.
- Fitness - Food
- Health and Fitness - Food
- Health and Fitness - Healthy meal
- Healthy Eating - Healthy Snack