Using Chopsticks Beavers have to transfer Prawn Crackers and/or Jelly Beans from one bowl to another
- Chopsticks (Pencils can be used in an emergency if not available)
- Prawn crackers
- Jelly Beans
- Two Bowls per team
- In lodges, Beavers form a relay.
- They take turns to run up to a bowl of prawn crackers and using chopsticks transfer one cracker from one bowl to another.
- The first team to transfer a cracker each wins.
- They can then try the prawn crackers.
- Swap the Prawn Crackers for Jelly beans and for fun see if anyone can move one as before.