First Aid Quiz Relay
Relay in teams answering True or False Questions on First Aid
1. Two leaders stand at the end of the hall one holding a sign saying "TRUE" and the other showing a sign saying "FALSE"
2. A leader reads out a true or false first aid question.
3. The first cub in each six runs to the leader they think is holding the correct answer
4. Each cub who has the right answer scores a point for their six
5. Cubs return to the back of their six and the next question is asked.
- first aid
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements