Kims Game with a twist
A remembering game
2 boxes - one with lots of objects
- One leader has a box with the objects in.
- The other leader has an empty box.
- The leader takes each object out of the box one by one and passes
them to the other leader who puts them in their box.
- Once all the objects has been passed the Cubs should get into their
sixes and try and write down as many of the objects as they can.
- The Six with the most objects written down wins.
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements