Make straw rockets with the Beaver Scouts
drinking straws, paper, pens, scissors, tape(or glue)
1. Cut a piece of 8x11 printer paper into 12 pieces. If you are holding the paper so the long sides are on the side and the shorter side on the top, you'd cut 6 lines across, and then one line down the centre. Each piece is about 2" by 4".
2. Decorate the paper, whatever designs you want with pens or crayons.
3. Roll the paper strip loosely around the straw.
4. Tape the roll along the edge to keep it rolled. You could also use glue, but it takes longer waiting for it to dry.
5. Fold the top of the paper tube down and tape it.
6. Put the paper tube on the straw and blow!
sourced from pleasantestthing.com