Inspired by Enid Blyton's Enchanted Woodland, have a go at building a fairy/elf house
- Variety of craft materials e.g. plates, card, cellotape, glue OR
- Natural elements e.g. leaves, sticks, moss, etc OR
- Recycled modelling junk
- A copy of pages ....... from the book
- Lots of imagination!!!
- Get everyone together and read the extract from the book.
- Show them the choice of materials and let their imagination go wild!
- REMEMBER if outside in a woodland area use appropriate risk assessment and adult ratios and HAVE FUN!!