Union Flag Game
1 x sheet of paper per person
1. Each Brownie draws one of the crosses of the Union Flag on her sheet of paper, folds her drawing in four and puts it with the others in a pile in the centre of the room.
2 The corners of the room are labelled 'St George's Bay', 'St Patrick's Port' and 'St Andrew's Harbour'.
3. The Brownies are then ships and either sail around the world in a circle or cruise freely if space allows.
4. At a signal, they grab a sealed order (flag) and run to the appropriate corner.
5. The Harbour Master (Guider) accompanied by a tug (Pack Helper) then inspects.
6. Any ships in the wrong anchorage are removed by tug to the right place.