Explain to the group that there are nine 'points'
of the body that
can touch the floor: two feet, two hands, two elbow
s, two knees
and one forehead
Troop Activity: Points Down (POL 38007)
- Explain to the group that there are nine 'points' of the body that can touch the floor: two feet, two hands, two elbows, two knees and one forehead.
- Tell people to spread out in the middle of the room.
- Call out a number between one and nine and tell each player that they must touch the floor with that number of points. Repeat twice more.
- Tell people to find a partner. Call out a number between two and eighteen.
- The pairs have to work together to put the correct number of points down.
- Repeat twice more.
- Repeat the round with people working in groups of four, then eight and then sixteen until everyone is working together.
- Teamwork - Goal