100m race as part of Cub Centenary activities
Large 6 piece puzzle (can be bought from a local store)
1. Mark out lanes and the start and finish lines, making sure that it is
100 metres in length.
2. Divide the pack into teams and line them up in their lanes.
3. Start the race!
4. The team to complete the 100 metre race first will win.
Step it up!
1. At every 25 metres, set out the following- 6 piece puzzle, ball and a
bucket of water and a skipping rope.
2. Start the race!
3. At the first 25 metres they have to assemble the 6 piece puzzle then
run to the next 25 metres and try to get a ball into a bucket of water
without the ball bouncing out. At the next 25 metres get them to skip
ten times before they have to finish the last 25 metres sprint.
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements