Report Copyright Infringement
View in OSM UK View in OSM NZ
YP try and spot both fire hazards and general safety hazards in a series of pictures.
Printed copies of the pictures.
Paper for the cubs to write their answers on.
Marker Pens (colour coded for sixes if you wish)
1. Stick the pictures to the wall with a plain piece of paper next to them.
2. In teams, the YP write down all the hazards they can see & why they are dangerous
- danger in the home
- Fire Safety
- Home Safety
- Personal Safety
- Community - Hazards
- Emergency Aid - Dangers
- Fire Safety - Dangers
- Home Safety - Accidents
- Personal Safety - Dangers
- Safety - Fire Safety
- Safety - Green Cross Code
- Safety - House Dangers
- Safety - Water Safety Code
Rainbow, Brownie, Guide and Senior Section leaders should visit Online Guide Manager.
© 2011, 2016 Online Youth Manager Ltd.