Robot (Blindfolded Cub) Wars
Two blindfolded Cubs try & get their ammunition in to the opponents ring
For Each Team:
- a hoop or ring of rope
- scrunched up paper balls, bean bags or light balls
- a blindfold
- Pen and paper per team
1. Each Team should designate a "Robot".
2. The "Robot" must then stand blindfolded with the hoop or ring of rope around them on the floor.
The "Robot" then tries get their finite ammunition into the opponents hoop / ring, the rest of the team guide the "Robot" to help him throw into the oppositions rings / hoops (i.e. "Too Long", "Left a Bit", "Further"... etc). Make a note of what instructions work the best and what ones don't
3.The "Robot" cannot move their feet or peek under the blindfold.
4. The non-robot teammates can re-arm the "Robot" and should
5.Set a time limit as to the amount of time each "Robot" has to get as much of their ammunition in oppositions ring.
6. Swap "Robots" at the end of each round
- team building
- team game
- team games
- Creative - Problem solving
- Digital Maker - Robots
- Skills - Problem solving
- Teamwork - Team game