Make a Poi
Wool, Dacron, Plastic Shopping Bags, Tape.
1. First up grab 3 strands of wool, and plait them together. (Take your 3 equal length strands and tie them together at one end.) The trick is to overlap them, right to middle, then left to middle, whilst keeping it tight.
2. Get some Dacron or tissue paper or bunched up newspaper and tie your plait around it’s middle.
3. Now wrap a plastic bag around your Dacron, tissue or newspaper – making sure the plait keeps sticking out.
4. Squash it into a ball
5. Wrap it with tape to keep it in shape.
6. Trim all the excess plastic and your poi is ready!
- Make a Poi
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements