Make a tin to put button points in
Pringles tub or similar
lodge appropriate coloured paper
double sided sticky tape
Clear sticky plastic (optional)
1. Measure round the pringles tin with the paper and make a mark/scribble on the overlap area.
2. Ask the children to write on the clear area of the paper their ideas on good behaviour deserving of buttons
3. Stick the paper round the pringles tin
4. Cover the tin in clear sticking plastic.
5. Use to reward good behaviour and compete for rewards of your choosing.