Make growing paper trees
paper, scissors, sticky tape, pens for decoration (optional)
Using the attached instructions secure several pieces of A4 or A3 paper together to make around 6ft or smaller if making individual trees
Roll up and secure half way down and at one end.
Make around 5 cuts from the top of the unsecured end down half way.
After making the cuts, try pulling gently from the centre to make the tree grow.
- creative activity
- sticky tape
- Trees, community, outdoors,
- Creative Activity - Explain
- Creative Activity - Knowledge
- Creative Activity - Take part
- Skills - Creative activity
- Skills - Problem solving