A printable 3D model of the solar system
1) Print the template onto thin card stock of possible
2) Colour in the various pieces - mount onto card if needed.
3) Cut out the various elements and label in pencil on the reverse the name of the planet. The template could be laminated if preferred before cutting out
4) Attach the string/thread to the top of each planet or star, and then attach the other end to the right place on the main part where indicated
5) Attach a single thread where marked on the main part to hang the model up with (adult help may be needed with this part)