IGG DETECT: Becoming a Brownie Guide 15
15. Wear your official Brownie Guide uniform
Pens, Markers, Crayons
Pictures of Brownie uniforms from othercountries
(can be found on the World Thinking Day website)
To know why we wear a uniform and how it differentiates us from other groups.
• Explain the parts of the Brownie uniform
• Display pictures of their uniform and have the Brownies look at the uniform they are wearing
• Display pictures of uniforms from other countries around the world
• Ask the Brownies to draw a picture of themselves in their full Brownie Guide uniform
Discuss the different uniforms from around the world and discuss the importance of being in correct uniform when representing IGG.
Irish Girl Guides
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements