IGG GROW and FLY: Choice Challenge 27
Make a Promise craft
Yellow/red/orange tissue paper
For each Ladybird
The Promise printed and cut out in 3 sections
One suggestion is to make a Promise Torch to symbolise the Ladybird Guide Promise. A picture of end result is in the attached file.
1. Roll the piece of card into a cone shape and fasten with sticky tape.
2. Stick each section of the Promise to the inside of the torch.
3. Lay out each individual sheet of coloured tissue paper.
4. Gather the tissue paper in the centre and shape in to a little puff.
5. Then stuff the tissue paper into your torch.
When the torches are finished, get the Ladybirds into a circle each holding up their torch and ask them to say the Promise together.
I will try to do my best
to love my God
and help other people.
- craft activity
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements