Discuss suitable clothing and footwear to wear in all weathers
2 Signs for corners
Hat & scarf
The Ladybirds will learn what clothing and footwear are suitable to wear in all weathers.
• Talk to the Ladybirds about the importance of staying warm and dry in bad weather
• Talk to the Ladybirds about the importance of wearing the correct footwear and for example why proper shoes will protect your feet on longer walks
• Put all the items in the middle of the group
• Name one corner of the room Sunny and Dry and another Wet and Windy
• The Ladybirds must place the items in the corner they think most appropriate
• Talk to the Ladybirds about how many they got right and wrong. What did they get wrong? Discuss.