IGG INVESTIGATE and EXPLORE: Choice Challenge 27
Make a “keep fit” paper finger game and challenge your friends (FItness Wheel)
- White card
- Watch with a second hand (or mobile phone with stop watch)
Get a bit fitter with this fun exercise wheel.
1. Cut out a circle of white card about 14cm in diameter. Divide one side into eight segments.
2. Write a different exercise idea in each segment, take a look at the list of ideas or make up some of your own:
· Run on the spot for one minute
· Hop across the room and back
· Skip across the room and back
· Do 10 jumping jacks
· Throw and catch a ball 10 times
3. Decide how many points each one is worth and write the number on the edge.
4. With the pencil just touching the middle, spin the circle as fast as you can.
5. Do the exercise that the point of the circle lands on.
6. Give it another go, how long does it take to get to 100 points?
What other exercises could you add? What other things do you do to keep fit and healthy?
Girlguiding UK Adventure.
- keep fit
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements