IGG INTEREST BADGE Brownie Cultural Diversity Option 01
Take part in games or activities to get to know each other better and explore our similarities and differences ( Draw an Alien)
Sheet of paper for each Six, Coloured markers for each Six
Aim of Badge
Aim: To develop an awareness and appreciation of cultures other than your own
This Badge has 5 options of which 5 must be completed
This teaches the Brownies that they are all different.
Draw an Alien
Unit in their Sixes. Number 1 - 6 in each Six.
Leader calls a number and each Six sends the Brownie with that number to the Leader for instruction.
1. Draw large body covered with green and yellow spots
2. Draw large head with bulging eyes, long nose and sharp teeth
3. Draw 8 legs with 3 toes on each leg
4. Draw tail, 3 times longer than the body and curly
5. Draw 2 pointed hairy ears and 1 long horn on the top of head
6. Draw pink toe nails, green eyes and 3 orange rings round neck
Each Six brings their alien into the centre of the room.
Discuss how everyone received the same instructions, and all the aliens are different.
- cultural diversity
- Interest Badge Brownie Cultural Diversity
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements