Identify what is a good friend, that we can have lots of friends and how each of us is special. (Good Friend Circle Game)
Game Sheet with Questions
Aim of Badge:
To learn how to treat others with respect
This Badge has 4 options of which 4 must be completed
We can have lots of friends and how each of us is special.
Do the following 2 activities with the Ladybirds and reinforce the correct answer. Be sure to praise the Ladybirds when they are correct
Activity 1 – FRIENDSHIP DISCUSSION
Leaders have a general discussion with the Ladybirds before the Circle of Friends game
1. Who is your best friend?
2. Do any of you have good friends?
3. What is a “best friend” and can you have more than one
4. What are some things that you can do to be a best friend?
5. What do your friends do that may you feel good?
6. What do you do to make your friends feel special?
7. What fun things do you and your friends do together make you feel happy
8. What does your friend do that makes you feel sad?
9. What do you do when your friend makes you feel mad, sad or angry?
10. What can you do when you feel mad, sad or angry ?