A good way to find out 3 facts about somebody in your Colony/Pack/Troop.
1. Form a circle facing outwards with half of the group
2. Form a circle around them with the rest of the participants facing inwards. Each participant should now have someone facing them
3. Give a minute to each pair facing each other to shake hands and find out 3 memorable facts about each other
4. The outward circle should then move clockwise and the same introductions take place with their new pair
5. This cycle continues until the members in the outer circle reach their starting point.