Getting to know each other game
1 piece of printer paper per scout.
1. Ask troop to find a partner in a different school and different school year.
2. In pairs make 2 paper planes and inside write an interesting fact about themselves. They can discuss this with their partner, eg best way to design and best fact. Don't write names on the planes.
3. Fly the planes one by one.
4. The furthest 12 planes are selected and the facts read out by the PLs.
5. Troop vote for their favourite fact, the plane owner and their partner win this game.
6. We then match facts to scouts for the other 11 winning planes.
7. Then do a longest time in the air, furthest flight, closest to a target, best acrobatics, all very quickly.