The Ladders Game
Running game where the outstretched legs are used as the rungs of the ladder to jump over.
1. Have the Cubs make 2 lines (teams) sitting on the floor, one behind the other with an equal number in each line.
2. Tell the Cubs to turn and face the other line, with their legs outstretched to touch the feet of the person opposite.
3. Assign each pair a number, a letter, a colour or a name
4. When their assigned word is called out they have to run up over the rungs (legs) of the ladder, come back down the outside of the ladder then from the bottom go back up the rungs to reach their own place.
5. The fastest Cubs gets one point for his team.
- Activities with others
- backup idea
- Game, energetic
- team game
- time filler
- Skills - Exercise
- Skills - Game
- Teamwork - Team game