The Ladders Game
Running game where Beavers outstretched legs are used as the rungs of a ladder to climb along.
None (Beavers legs!)
1. Have the Beavers make 2 lines (teams) sitting on the floor, one behind the other with an equal number in each line.
2. Tell the Beavers to turn and face the other line, with their legs outstretched to touch the feet of the person opposite.
3. Assign each pair a number, a letter, a colour or a name
4. When their assigned word is called out they have to run up over the rungs (legs) of the ladder, come back down the outside of the ladder then from the bottom go back up the rungs to reach their own place.
5. The fastest Beavers gets one point for his team.
- Activities with others
- backup idea
- Game, energetic
- team game
- time filler
- Skills - Exercise
- Skills - Game
- Teamwork - Team game