Christmas Shoe box Appeal
To be done before November
Shoe box and other bits as lited in instructions
5 simple steps to follow
1. Grab a Shoe box - Or a plastic container would be great!
2. Wrap the box and lid separately with Christmas paper - at Brownies
3. Print Label and choose who you want to give your Christmas Shoebox to and what age
4. Fill the box - Get as creative and fun as you like with this! - You can use our 4 W's as a rough guide:
Please put in a selection of small gifts from the options below: (but out of respect for the children we ask that all items be new, or good as new)
TO WRITE - Items for school - like a pen, pencil, copy book, paper, colouring book, felt pens, sharpener, eraser, solar calculator.
TO WASH - Some hygiene items - toothbrush and toothpaste, soap (wrapped please), facecloth, hairbrush, comb.
TO WEAR - Small clothing items - a hat, scarf, gloves, socks or underwear
WOW ! - A treat - sunglasses, game, small Irish gift, a photo of yourself, sweets (must be in date until at least March 2016), make up, a small musical instrument, toys like a doll, a car, cuddly toy, skipping rope, yo-yo, a finger puppet.
5. Close the box
Dont forget to include €4 in your leaflet envelope either on top of the gifts or taped to the inside of the lid - your donation will then be lodged online
With elastic band - please don't seal with tape as we need to check contents to comply with regulations.
- charity, international, global, local
- christmas appeals
- october activity
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements