This game has 2 teams, relaying to a large Tic Tac Toe board laid out on the floor with tape or some other means.
Method 1: In relays the teams have to lay 3 beanbags, and then move them around to get three in a row.
Method 2: Numbered team members sit in on the grid when their numbered is called.
Tape or rope or Hullla Hoops or chairs to lay out the board with 9 squares.
Method 1: 6 beanbags, 3 of each colour.
Method 2: Cut out Noughts and Crosses from A4 sheets of paper
Divide group into 2 teams, they start at a start line, on the whistle the first 2 players run to the board and place a beanbag and return. Then the second pair and the third. After the third pair the rest of the team members have to move their beanbags around to get there in a row.
In a small hall use a whistle to do relays, in a bigger environment with matched teams you can allow them to run on tag relay when returning to team base.
1. Divide the group into two teams and number the members sequentially from #1.
2. Instruct each team that the goal is to make a row of three members from their team. Give one team the paper noughts and the other the paper crosses.
3. When a number is called that member from each team picks a square on the grid and sits in it, with suggestions and cheers from their teams.
4. Repeat step 2 until 8 squares are occupied, by 4 members from each team.
5. Call a number and ask the two opposing team members a quiz question. The team member that answers correctly gets to sit in the last place.