To give the young people an understanding of the different jobs involved within the Church. Taken from the BB Anchors Pro Pack Community C-4
Card and Paper of matching size
• Copy the template onto card. (also copy the pictures of Church people onto paper to cut out)
• Colour in the church.
• Cut around the doors and windows so they are held on by one side and can be easily
• opened. This might require adult supervision, depending on the ability of the child.
• Place a piece of paper directly behind the card and mark in pencil around where the windows and doors are.
• Remove the card and in each of the window spaces draw in a picture of someone who is involved within the church. E.g. the Minister, the Organist, the BB Captain, Sunday School teacher and so on.
• Then glue together the piece of card and paper, so that the pictures and the windows match up.
For full details see Anchors Pro Pack C4