Aim: To make your own ‘Pick Up Sticks’ ‘Pick Up Sticks’ is a very old game and children have been playing for generations. Taken from the BB Juniors Pro Pack CR-9
• 25 wooden skewers (for each person)
• Colouring pens/pencils or paint
1. Divide the skewers into four groups of six leaving one over.
2. Each group of six skewers will need to be coloured on the tips at both ends – use four different coloured pens/pencils or they could be painted.
3. The remaining skewer will need to be coloured either all over or in stripes or by any other design.
For full details see BB Juniors Pro Pack CR-9