CR10 Shopping List Jotter
Aim: To make a shopping list jotter. Taken from the BB Juniors Pro Pack CR-10
• Coloured paper
• White card, thicker card works best for this craft
• Hole punch
• Traditional sprung wooden clothes peg
• Pipe cleaners
• Small pads of white paper – 10cm square
• Colouring pens/pencils
1. Young people use felt pens etc to colour the card with a bold design and print ‘Shopping List’ below the top pair of holes.
2. Thread both ends of one of the pipe cleaner pieces through the top holes (from the front) just enough to twist on the back. This forms the hanging hook.
3. Thread the other piece of pipe cleaner through the peg spring, then through the other holes and twist on the back to securely hold the peg.
4. Use the peg to hold the pad of jotting paper.
For full details see BB Juniors Pro pack CR-10
- creative activity
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements