Aim: To create a game board and play Noughts & Crosses. Taken from the BB Juniors Pro Pack CR-15
• A square piece of thick card 15cm x 15cm
• Colouring pens/pencils
• Scraps of card
1. Draw a grid on the piece of card making 5cm squares with a felt-tipped pen as illustrated below.
2. Cut ten small pieces of card approx 3cm square.
3. Using two different coloured felt-tipped pens, draw crosses on five of these and noughts on the other five.
4. Provide young people with an envelope or polybag large enough to take the 15 x 15cm square to put the game in for transporting home. Alternatively, draw the grid on the front of a large strong envelope. The noughts and crosses can then be stored in the envelope.
For full details see BB Juniors Pro Pack CR-15