CR17 Personalised Photo Frame
Aim: To make a present to take home. Taken from the BB Juniors Pro Pack CR-17
• CD case
• Picture/photograph (of each boy)
• Colouring pens/pencils
1. Take off the lid of the CD case and turn over the bottom half and re-clip it into position (the wrong way).
2. Remove the paper label from the lid and use this as a size template to cut the picture to size.
3. Insert the picture into the case so that it is face down and that the bottom is on the hinge side of the case.
4. Now fold the lid up so that the picture is displayed nicely.
For full details see the BB Juniors Pro Pack CR-17
- craft activity
- photo frame
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements