CR19 Season's Frieze
Aim: To let the children think about the world around them
Friezes are good for group work and if you do seasons you can do four over the session.
Taken from the BB Juniors Pro Pack Creativity CR-19
• Large sheets of card or strong paper
• Colouring pens/pencils
• Various sorts of paper, scraps of material
Ideas for Materials:
• Use tissue paper for flowers
• Sawdust for snow, green fabric or tissue paper for trees
• Felt for trees, bushes, flowers sun and clouds
• Use fallen leaves of various types and colours
• Grass use straws
Stick the various items on to the backing card using the glue.
For full details see BB Juniors Pro Pack CR-19
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements