CR20 CD Clock
Aim: To produce a clock for the children or possibly as a gift
The activity could be done at Christmas time or Mother’s Day and given as gifts.
Taken from the BB Juniors Pro Pack CR-20
• Clock mechanism and hands (can be obtained from most craft stores)
1. Glue mechanism onto label side of the CD.
2. Turn over the CD and glue on the numbers in appropriate positions.
3. Push on hands and set the time.
4. The clock can be put onto a small plate stand and can then be presented as a gift.
For full details please refer to BB Juniors Pro Pack CR-20
- craft activity
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements