CR26 Christmas Crafts
3D Christmas Decorations. Aim: To create Christmas decorations for a tree. Taken from the BB Anchors Pro Pack CR-26
• Colouring pens/pencils
• Glitter, scraps of tinsel etc
• Cotton thread
• Hole punch
• Photocopy the templates onto card.
• Carefully cut out the shapes (this could be done by leaders in preparation).
• Colour using pencils or felt tipped pens and decorate with glitter.
• Snip along the bold lines and slot together.
• Using the hole punch, carefully make a hole in the top, tie a loop of thread so they can be hung up. No maximum number depending on adequate supervision
For full details see BB Anchors Pro Pack CR-26
- christmas decorations
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements