Aim: Teach young people how to tie shoelaces. Taken from the BB Anchors Pro Pack M-7
• Stiff card
• Pens for decorating
• Hole punch
• Each boy must place his foot with his shoe on, onto the card.
• Leader should then draw around the foot.
• The footshape should then be cut out by young people, or leaders if necessary.
• In the shoe shape punch four pairs of lace holes.
• The shoe can now be decorated.
• Show the young people stage by stage how to lace up the shoe and then how to tie a knot in the end.
• This may take some time but is a worthwhile skill; some young people may need more help than others.
For full details see BB Anchors Pro Pack M-7