IGG INTEREST BADGE Ladybird Medicine Safety Leaders Introduction
Medicine can help people get better when they are sick
Unfortunately medicine is also the leading cause of accidental poisoning in small children along with household cleaners and personal care products such as mouthwash and nail polish.
The following activities will introduce some simple safety rules for children regarding medicine.
Before doing these activities discuss with the Ladybirds the safety rules below
Girls can be taught to follow these safety rules:
1. Medicines should only be taken when you are sick. They are not for well
2. Never take medicine that belongs to someone else. It may make you sick.
3. Never take anything from the medicine cabinet by yourself. Ask an adult for
4. Never eat, drink, or play with any container that is not familiar to you. It may
contain chemicals that are harmful or poisonous
- Branch Weekend 2018
- global goals
- interest badge
- leaders Introduction
- medicine safety
- special focus
- SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS
- sustainable goals
- Trefoil News Spring 2018
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements